lunes, 5 de enero de 2009

Part Of The Queue...

Sin más comentarios, los dejo con esta canción de Oasis, del álbum "Don't Believe The Truth"...



Suddenly I found that I'd lost my way in this city
The streets and the thousands of colours all bleed into one
I fall down, heaven won't help me
I call out, no one would hear
All of a sudden I'd lost my way out of this city
Stand tall stand proud
Every beginning is breaking its promise
I'm having trouble just finding some soul in this town
The names on the faces in places they mean nothing to me
It's all they can do to be part of the queue in this town
I fall down, heaven won't help me
I call out, no one will hear
There'll be no tomorrow they say. Well I say more's the pity
Stand tall, stand proud
Every beginning has broken its promise
I'm having trouble just finding my soul in this town
But I’ll keep on trying I keep on trying



Fuck everyone... Saludos,

2 comentarios:

  1. oasis uno de mis grupos favoritos! ouch muy buena rola!
    y gracias por el comentario pues ahi como la ves hay cosas de diferentes epocas que me gustan y si hablare de ello aunke de los 80's aun no termino como casi vivi la mita de los 80's y sigue los 90's y de ahi me salto a los 70's 60's y asi como ves? saludos y gracias por tu visita espero volver a verte!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hola bonito jueves!!! =D

    ResponderEliminar

Deja tu comentario... Aquí!! Ahí al rato lo checo y lo apruebo.

Posts relacionados